Monday, February 27, 2012

The Sexiest Thing I've Seen In Ages

The Sexiest Thing I've Seen In Ages was the way the British girl danced tonight. I was sitting at an curb-side bar listening to two Thai guys do some pretty impressive covers of Bob Marley and 90s Grunge. I noticed this woman dancing. She was in her late 20s maybe, she had a fringe hair cut, short on the sides, like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. She was muscular but slight as she moved in front of the band. She danced like a 20's flapper girl, halting steps, flailing arms coming to abrupt but easy stops. But she was sexier, she moved her hips more, ran her fingers through her hair, pushed her long toned  legs out from under her short skirts for miles. I don't know if it was the heat, the music or just Bangkok, but everyone in the place was staring at her, the band cheered her on. She laughed and swirled taking breaks for a smoke now and then.

Even that seemed sexy.

I had to leave, I had a flight in 3 hours and I was beat. Some german backpackers were eyeing my seat and vultured it when I stood up. But, I'll always have the memory of the Uma Thurmon flapper girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment