Sunday, February 19, 2012

Internet Dating

So I've tried internet dating. I'm over 30, single. I'm a prime suspect for this kinda think I reckon. I've jumped off and on three or four different sites over the years and I've learned a few things about the women posting there.

If there's two women in the picture she's the less attractive one.
Absolutley EVERYONE says they like to have fun and enjoy spending time with their friends and family.
If she has no pics, its cause she's ugly.
Rarely its because she's pretty and wants people to like her for who she really is.
Intimate encounter is code for "Pay me for sex"
Women who have taken most of their photos by themselves by holding the camera up above them showing mostly their cleavage and face are usually pretty but overweight.
Seeking generous man is code for "Pay me for sex"
A little extra weight means a lot of extra weight.
Average body often means a little extra weight
Athletic body means fit.
Muscular body means athletic
Thin or King/Queen sized are generally accurate
Red heads are insane.
The more explicitly sexual the message is, the less attractive the girl is.
Non smoker doesn't necessarily mean non smoker
Social drinker can mean just about anything.
Non-drug using doesn't mean they don't smoke pot
Many people start by saying "Well here I am on a dating site" Yeah. No shit.
Just moved to town means at one time, they lived somewhere else.
Everyone likes to travel
Coffee or drinks is the most popular first date idea

My most bizarre first date came when I met a girl for a drink at the 711 on 17th. I didn't know why she wanted to meet me there, I figured it was a safety thing, not wanting me to come to her house, or maybe she worked there. She was 10 years older and 15 lbs heavier than her pics. She also had about 10 more piercings. She said she had no kids and didn't smoke, but the two car seats and the overflowing ashtray in her car made me question her honesty.

We chatted idly for a bit when she cut me off to say "Sex is really important to me." I laughed and said "Me too"
She looked right through me and said "No, its a lifestyle for me."
I said "Ok, well, that's cool I guess."
Then she said "What would you say if I said that we should go back to my place and have a threesome with my room mate"
A little shocked I joked, "I dunno, I don't usually have threesomes on a first date"
Without blinking she said "What if he just watched?"
Now I'm thinking 'He?!'
I said, "Look, you're real nice (she wasn't ) but I don't think we're a good match. I'm gonna go."
She gives me this really hard look and says "Well can I at least see it?"
"See what?"
"Your dick," she advised, motioning towards my crotch.
"I'll see you later," I replied.
I went back to my bike and started it, when I was grabbed and spun around. It was crazy pin cushion face. She grabbed the front of my jacked, pulled me in and kissed me. Definitely a smoker. I pushed her off and said "Hey, I'm sorry, not interested, you need to go."
She gives me this big smile and says "See you later" and walks off to her car. I got on my bike and took off to a buddy's place. When I got there I told him the story. He laughed and called me a wuss for not going on the threesome.
"It was another DUDE!" I tried to explain.
He asked me to show him her pic from the dating site. So we went to his office and logged on. She had sent me an email:
"Nice to meet you, can't wait to see you again"
I quit internet dating for a while after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment